entreprise par secteur immeuble a revenu

Income Property 

Our insurance brokers specialized in income property insurance are able to recommend various coverage for your specific needs. Whether you own industrial, commercial or residential property, you must protect these investments against all potential claims. Based on the type of income property, a combined commercial insurance policy will include the following coverage:

All Risk insurance for your buildings, belongings on the premises, and non-attached outbuildings (garages, cabanas, etc.)

  • Rental income insurance
  • Commercial general liability
  • Environmental risk insurance
  • Other additional, specific coverage

Connect with your dedicated broker today! He will gladly do a complete and detailed analysis of your needs and recommend the most appropriate insurance product.

Our commitment follows you!